09 juillet 2006

VBS and more...

This week is VBS, and tonight was the first night. I'm up too late already, so this won't be very long.

Just wanted to tell everyone to pray for me, for the other workers, the teens, the kids, etc ('cause there's a lot of work/people involved). Things went well tonight, but every night is a new challenge! :) And, of course, since I'll be even busier than normal, don't expect an update every day this week: I promise I'll try to catch you up on everything important when all's said & done!

Two last things:
#1: Do you like my Hello Kitty? ^_^ (That's what Claudia brought to me from Japan, in case you missed that.)

#2: There's been some people visiting my blog...thanks! But I'd love to know who it is (my "visits" counter is going up, and it can't be all Shawn & Beth!) So if you'd like to leave me comments, I'd love to read 'em! Tell me anything at all: what you think, if you want to know more about something, or updates about you!

ttfn!

3 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Hey! Just letting you know I read! :o) Btw-I leave for France Sept. 8th-ish. How crazy?? Anyways, I'll keep you in my prayers!

Liz Thatcher

10 juillet, 2006 23:23  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

C'est moi... got here from Facebook.

12 juillet, 2006 14:03  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Scott & I check in frequetly. love you! Mom

12 juillet, 2006 19:03  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une