Back in the swing of things...
Litterally, I suppose.
Swing Club yesterday was a big hit. There were a lot of new people (mostly freshmen, I'd suppose, but a few upper classmen and grad students, too), and it was great to see some new faces and new enthusiasm. Call-out is next week, I hope it goes well!
My class met for the first time today. There's some "busy work" (which makes me hope I'm not going to be overcommitted in my schedule), but I think that for the most part I'll be enjoying this one. I hold out hope, even a bit of excitement, which is something I didn't typically do as an undergrad for ed courses...
Also, I substituted every day last week, today, tomorrow, and maybe Thurs and Friday as well. Whoo hoo for getting paid again!
I've missed that over the summer...it's a good feeling! ^_^
Swing Club yesterday was a big hit. There were a lot of new people (mostly freshmen, I'd suppose, but a few upper classmen and grad students, too), and it was great to see some new faces and new enthusiasm. Call-out is next week, I hope it goes well!
My class met for the first time today. There's some "busy work" (which makes me hope I'm not going to be overcommitted in my schedule), but I think that for the most part I'll be enjoying this one. I hold out hope, even a bit of excitement, which is something I didn't typically do as an undergrad for ed courses...
Also, I substituted every day last week, today, tomorrow, and maybe Thurs and Friday as well. Whoo hoo for getting paid again!
I've missed that over the summer...it's a good feeling! ^_^


Good for you! I am glad that at least some of us are working.
Call me sometime!