La vie sélon Erin
I love having friends who can often know what I'm thinking and write about it better than I.
Erin is recently married, like myself. Her post yesterday was a poem she wrote. She'll tell you it's awful; I'll tell you it's beautiful: she always manages to catch a glimpse of a woman's/mother's soul. But, well, you'll just have to see for yourself.
Oh, and I finally got the pictures and videos promised in my previous posts up and running. Sorry it took so long, guys. To see them, visit my photoblog. In fact, I may just post there once in a while, so be sure to check out that link every so often, even if I don't blatently refer to it! ^_^
Erin is recently married, like myself. Her post yesterday was a poem she wrote. She'll tell you it's awful; I'll tell you it's beautiful: she always manages to catch a glimpse of a woman's/mother's soul. But, well, you'll just have to see for yourself.
Oh, and I finally got the pictures and videos promised in my previous posts up and running. Sorry it took so long, guys. To see them, visit my photoblog. In fact, I may just post there once in a while, so be sure to check out that link every so often, even if I don't blatently refer to it! ^_^


thanks for the link babe... so far no hits, but we will see. Maybe I will make some new friends!
Is Cheryl your mom? She looks just like you!
Yeah, she is. And it really is freaky how alike we are! :) Are you looking at pics from facebook?