Crazy Day
So first, I have a wierd, disturbing dream (no, I'm not telling - too wierd) and didn't sleep well. I get up, and today is a nasty, cold, rainy day. These are the worst, aren't they? Well, I think so. Especially when I've not slept welll, 'cause then I really don't feel like getting out of bed. :(
I get ready and head off for work. Get there, and for whatever reason, it's only supposed to be a half day - 2nd half at that. How I missed that, I'll never know...maybe it called me when I was sick?? Can't remember, but oh well. So, since I'm up and ready, the secretary calls the admin office to see if they need help anywhere. Turns out they couldn't get a sub for someone at HHCC. Ok, I can do it, no biggie, but I have to be back at JC by 11:30. So I drive across town, stay there until 10:45, and go back to JC. What's sad is they were not able to find anyone, and so other teachers (or an admin, not sure) had to cover the afternoon classes. They went well, and I'm home now, but I want a nap and can't have one. It'll soon be time to go catch the bus for class, then teach dance class.
Also, while driving all over B-town, I got a call from Big T - he's accepted a position at a job in L-ville. He's moving away!!! :( I'm so sad. I've enjoyed having him around and watching him work w/ the teens. I think he's learned a lot, and I know they have, too! He will be missed. At least L-ville isn't toooo far away...but far enough!
T, you're not allowed to move any further!
Mari, too, has had a bad day. His fav writer quit. Long story, not at all pleasant. :( I'm sure he's just as worn out as I am. Hmmm...wonder if I can do something to make him happier tonight? No time to cook...what to do??
I wish I had known it was a 1/2 day teaching, I really could have used the nap!
I get ready and head off for work. Get there, and for whatever reason, it's only supposed to be a half day - 2nd half at that. How I missed that, I'll never know...maybe it called me when I was sick?? Can't remember, but oh well. So, since I'm up and ready, the secretary calls the admin office to see if they need help anywhere. Turns out they couldn't get a sub for someone at HHCC. Ok, I can do it, no biggie, but I have to be back at JC by 11:30. So I drive across town, stay there until 10:45, and go back to JC. What's sad is they were not able to find anyone, and so other teachers (or an admin, not sure) had to cover the afternoon classes. They went well, and I'm home now, but I want a nap and can't have one. It'll soon be time to go catch the bus for class, then teach dance class.
Also, while driving all over B-town, I got a call from Big T - he's accepted a position at a job in L-ville. He's moving away!!! :( I'm so sad. I've enjoyed having him around and watching him work w/ the teens. I think he's learned a lot, and I know they have, too! He will be missed. At least L-ville isn't toooo far away...but far enough!
T, you're not allowed to move any further!
Mari, too, has had a bad day. His fav writer quit. Long story, not at all pleasant. :( I'm sure he's just as worn out as I am. Hmmm...wonder if I can do something to make him happier tonight? No time to cook...what to do??
I wish I had known it was a 1/2 day teaching, I really could have used the nap!


bummer! face it all w/ a smile! it will at least help your facial muscles!! haha. when life gives you lemons... make lemonade! having bad days just helps us appreciate the great days even more... love ya!
Big T isn't so great once you get to know him :).
What you talkin' bout Willis? Big T rocks! All you have to do is ask any of the teens...they'lll tell you.
(I mean, sure he's odd and quirky, but in a lovable silly sorta way!) ;)