Le pauvre
Mari is not feeling well today. He's got a bit of a cold. It's not serious, but an annoying runny nose and lack of energy. Le pauvre petit.
He's very worried about giving it to me, which I find rather cute and rather amusing at the same time. I mean, we're both busy, for one, and we are around each other all the time. I also am one up on him: I'm around thousands of kids each week. Isn't that a pleasant thought? lol
If I'm gonna get sick, I'm gonna get sick. But, no, I don't want to. And, yes, I am taking vitamins and getting enough sleep. In fact, I'm headed that way right now....to join a sick boy. ^_^
He's very worried about giving it to me, which I find rather cute and rather amusing at the same time. I mean, we're both busy, for one, and we are around each other all the time. I also am one up on him: I'm around thousands of kids each week. Isn't that a pleasant thought? lol
If I'm gonna get sick, I'm gonna get sick. But, no, I don't want to. And, yes, I am taking vitamins and getting enough sleep. In fact, I'm headed that way right now....to join a sick boy. ^_^


Feel better Mari!!
how is mari?