07 novembre 2006

Vote!

If you have, you have upheld the rights given to you and confirmed our founding fathers' faith and trust in the intelligence of the public.

If you haven't yet, why not?? I know it's not a presidential election year, but local government is so instrumental in our daily lives: education, law enforcement, prosecution of criminals, the list goes on and on. I cannot think of anyone who would say they do not care about their local community and the people with whom they live and work. So why do stats show that less people show up to vote on off years? Why??

So here's the Q:
Did you vote today? If so, what were your reasons? If not, why did you choose to not make your opinion known?

Holla back, y'all!

1 commentaires:

Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Ok, people, I know you're out there. (You can't hide, I see the visit stats going up.) It just can't be true that just me, Mari, and Erin voted?!? :(

(you don't have to tell me WHO you voted for, y'know...just looking for reasons why people vote!) ;P

08 novembre, 2006 14:11  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une