American English
Found this online. So of course I'm gonna post it - hello! Languages!! :D And it's so much fun to laugh at American English! tee hee!
What do you think? Did it peg me? I couldn't decide what to put for Q#7, and apparently it does affect my results. Do I call the topping on a cake icing or frosting or both? I put "both".
Yeah, I'll get around to posting serious stuff again soon. Just couldn't resist this one. ^.^
What do you think? Did it peg me? I couldn't decide what to put for Q#7, and apparently it does affect my results. Do I call the topping on a cake icing or frosting or both? I put "both".
Yeah, I'll get around to posting serious stuff again soon. Just couldn't resist this one. ^.^
| Your Linguistic Profile: |
| 70% General American English |
| 10% Midwestern |
| 10% Upper Midwestern |
| 5% Yankee |
| 0% Dixie |


That's funny! I got 45% General American English, 35% Yankee, 10% Dixie, 5% Upper Midwestern, and finally 0% Midwestern. Does it means my english's bad? I wouldn't be surprised! ;-) Thanks for the fun anyway!
ça n'existe sûrement pas en français!!!
Qu'est que c'est qui «n'existe sûrement pas en français»? Je ne comprends pas. Est-ce que c'est le quiz? C'est pas sûrement les differences entres dialects régionaux??