22 décembre 2006

Lazy Holiday Weekend

Well, you can tell the holidays have arrived. People are obviously having more time to surf! Just have to say that before noon today I had hits from these places (no, this is not including those cities whose residents I know personally):
  • Villers-ls-Nancy, Lorraine, France
  • Cheam, Bromley, UK
  • Chiu-lung-ku-ch'eng, Hong Kong
  • Baku, Baki, Azerbaijan
  • Elmsford, New York
  • Hillside, New Jersey
I was amused. Thought you all might be, too. No, I didn't know where Azerbaijan is, but apparently it's somewhere between the Mid East and the Caspian Sea. Yes, I'm very excited about this!! :D

To all those out there, thanks for the visit!

4 commentaires:

Blogger Staying In Touch w/ Family a dit...

wish your 'visitors' had left a hello! :)

22 décembre, 2006 19:48  
Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Yeah, that would have been nice. I'm hoping my prev. post didn't scare 'em off. lol But I think they were just passing through with the wonderful "Next Blog" button [see top right corner]. Hopefully they weren't scared and will come back!

That's part of why I like this so much...you meet so many interesting and wonderful people on the bloggosphere. ^.^

22 décembre, 2006 20:58  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

HaHa... how do you get a tracker thingy anyway??

23 décembre, 2006 16:05  
Blogger Catherine a dit...

emilia just stole my question. i have heard of these tracking devices and would love to know who visits....i think.

26 décembre, 2006 16:59  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une