31 décembre 2006

Les Célébrations!

Today has been odd. Some confusing & disappointing news at church. Can't talk about it here, sorry. Pray, because I have the feeling that it's not over yet. There has been so much good going on that I'm hoping that this attack will not hurt the group.

But there is always something good among the bad. One of the girls was very encouraging to me, and she probably doesn't even know it. I think I'll have to call her. A couple at the church is also hoping to start volunteering soon...there are one or two things that have to be taken care of first, but I know that if this is something God wants then He will bless it and everything will be taken care of. He is so gooood!

We're going to have a party over here soon. Just a few friends & some siblings coming over to spend time together, visit, play games, & enjoy some Creekbend champagne from Oliver Winery. (Haven't tried it yet, very excited!) Although I still have to find a website that will have the ball dropping on a live feed. I just don't think PBS will have it. Just a feeling.

In other news, I'm almost at 1,000 hits!! Whoo hoo!!! I'm very excited. Really hoping it happens tonight before midnight. I can't believe I'm already near 1,000 hits when I've only had this blog for 6 months. Thanks to all who read, comment, and give feedback. (If you don't do any of those things, just visit often, you're appreciated, too.) Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Go spend it w/ someone you love. ^.^