16 décembre 2006

So sad...

yep, that's me. Sad. Sad & busy. Why? Well, we finally got our Christmas tree on Wed and decorated yesterday. Why not before? Well, that would be the busy part. We won't go there, it's too much. Shopping has also been a small issue to do lack of time to actually browse through stores.

Not only have I been too busy for gifts, I've been too busy this week to blog! I'm dying to get the time. This is all I really have time for the moment (I should really be in bed, tomorrow could be emotional for some of the teens still b/c of no more Big T). But I hope to finally do something tomorrow. I'm actually becoming determined as we speak...and you know what that means.

Also hope to finally respond to all of your comment on "Whoa". I've been giving it thought when possible (usually in the car driving), and I think I have an answer to my own questions...and maybe some of yours.

9 days and counting!!!

2 commentaires:

Blogger Pete a dit...

Aww. Sorry you're super busy! I have a sinus infection and there's been a lot of drama recently. But I really miss you and Greg!

I'm preparing an update email so you should get that sometime soon :-)

18 décembre, 2006 21:56  
Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Sorry to her you're sick. :( So, you're in L-ville? When you comin' up for a visit?

22 décembre, 2006 11:07  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une