Oh, well...
Didn't make my first 1,000 hits last night. Right now I'm at 999, so whoever reads this right after I post it is the 1,000 visiter. That's still as good way to start the new year off, right? ;)
More about the fun, fondue, champagne, & taking over the world later...
More about the fun, fondue, champagne, & taking over the world later...


Isn't that what you do every night? Try to take over the world?
"fun, fondue, champagne, & taking over the world"
That's bit was so french! (except that last part of course.) :)
Bonne Année! Happy New Year to you all on the other side of the Atlantic! ;-)
And don't worry about your french! It's very nice to have you coming to my blog! I hope you'll come back very often in 2007! ;-)
Well, boys, what do you expect when I'm involved? Oh, I did forget to mention there was Brie & goat cheese (thanks to Beth for that!) Actually, I have to admit that the fondue & champagne was as much Mari's idea as mine. But he, of course, gets full credit for taking over the world.
Shawn: he and his bro won in Axis & Allies...I think Mari's skills are improving. He may be up for a rematch soon! ;)
Céline:
Mais si, je m'inquiète de mon français. Je suis prof de français, et j'ai besoin de beaucoup plus de répétitions. Si non, je serai nul...et ça ne va du tout!! :(