07 janvier 2007

Phenom Manah

Ok, I just had to. It was just too much.



p.s. If you don't know what this is, then watch the vid in my previous post first. It'll just make more sense that way. ^.^

4 commentaires:

Blogger Pete a dit...

You might have too much free time ;-)

07 janvier, 2007 21:06  
Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Sure, if "too much free time" means taking 30 sec to do a "see similar" on YouTube. Just ask Mari. He was there!

Trust me, if I had "too much free time", I'd be finally updating that photblog of mine. *sigh* Not enough time for the hobbies I love. :(

13 janvier, 2007 18:28  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

I think both of them are absolutely hilarious!

18 janvier, 2007 00:43  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

c'est bien!!!

23 janvier, 2007 01:16  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une