31 janvier 2007

Random

That's what my life is. Yes, random. Don't believe me? Check this page out.

That's right! I'm the #1 hit for "Care Bear Stare High Resolution". No, life doesn't make sense. Sometimes I wonder if it did would it be as much fun? I think I can at least safely say that I wouldn't laugh nearly as much if it did. Don't you agree??

Off to bed. Busy day ahead!

3 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Huh? "Care Bear Stare High Resolution" - what does it mean? Who would do a google search on that? Anyway, in response to your comment on my blog about a ”Christingle”, look at: http://www.thisischurch.com/christianinfo/christingle.htm
or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christingle

02 février, 2007 04:32  
Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Cool. Thanks, Brian!!

Here's what it means (from Wiki):

"The Care Bears' ultimate "weapon" is the "Care Bear Stare", in which the collected Bears stand together and radiate light from their respective tummy symbols, combining to form a ray of love and good cheer which could bring care and joy into the target's heart. The "Care Bear Stare" has several different looks. One has a beam coming from the tummy being made up of several replicated images of the symbol. Another variation forms a rainbow when multiple Bears and/or Cousins are involved. A yellow beam with red hearts is sometimes seen as well."

Why anyone is looking for a high res pic of this event, I don't know.

Of course, every time I type out those words, I'm only increasing my stats for being hit again! I myself am adding to the randomness. ;)

02 février, 2007 09:51  
Blogger Penjammin a dit...

lol that's great. thanks for the chuckle.

04 février, 2007 01:26  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une