25 janvier 2007

So tired...

My busy schedule is catching up with me. (The first sign is that I do not have time to post AT ALL!!) So is the fact that apparently Mari requires less sleep per night than I do. (The fun of "adjusting" to married life!) It doesn't matter so much if I have a "normal" schedule, but this all-day (8-8) stuff is for the birds.

Wait, scratch that, I like birds...and I'm sure their life is less stressful, except when there's hawks...or starlings...

Ok, it's official. I've gotta get some down time!

Please continue to pray that help comes my way...I just don't think I'll make it this semester if I don't have help with the youth group. And pray for Mari...there could be some very positive changes coming this spring with his work! :D

Off to do laundry and then go teach dancing!

2 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Cheer up! I'll think of you! ;-) Take some down time and rest a little! I'm off to do some laundry too *sigh* ...

26 janvier, 2007 03:50  
Blogger Staying In Touch w/ Family a dit...

This cold wintry weather makes us want to hibernate too! :) With less sunshine to help stimulate us, working, & cold to wear you out... a flannel sheets and warm comforter become soooo inviting!
love ya!

26 janvier, 2007 06:16  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une