08 février 2007

J'ai mal

J'ai mal au cœur.

I can't help it. I see so many people around me hurting and not even realize just how much they hurt, just how much they are searching and pleading for love, acceptance, hope. They want, no need, answers; answers that only God can provide.

There is a sister who is being confronted by someone she would rather not see.

There is a girl who is not loved at home and so desperately clings to anyone who shows her any depth of friendship and love.

There is a boy who is looking for a role model and doesn't know what example to follow.

There is a friend who is desperately searching and yet is pushing aside those who love her most and want most to see her succeed and be happy.

Please, Lord, help them to know that You are desiring more than anything to take away their problems, to give them guidance to attain everything they are searching for. Help me to know when to help and what to say. Help me to point only to You and Your Wisdom.

To all those out there, I love you. I'm hurting with you. I'm praying for you. I want you to know that I'm here, I want to help in any way you need me. And I eagerly look toward a time of celebration, rejoicing and praising God when these times are through.

3 commentaires:

Blogger Staying In Touch w/ Family a dit...

Praising God that He is always Faithful, always there w/ open arms that we can run to for a moment of peace; a moment for a hug; a moment to know unconditional love; a moment for strength; to draw upon His love, strength, and wisdom so we can go on. Yes, I've ran crying & screaming into these arms many times. Praising God and loving Him. Praising Him knowing He is there for all.

09 février, 2007 06:18  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

It's a very generous thing you're doing. Thank you.

09 février, 2007 13:33  
Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Anytime. Just know friendship is a serious thing to me. Don't ever hesitate if you need something!!

14 février, 2007 13:47  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une