Nouvelles de Mari
Mari has finally given in and created his very own blog. I'm amazed...and amused. He's sure to cover a variety of other topics that affect us but that I just don't have a passion or interest in pursuing online, so this should be very interesting (especially to those of you who know us well).
He's decided he will be «Mari bébête», which could make for some fun times chez nous. I've called him "silly husband" for a long time now, so I suppose he's just finally being honest with himself. ^.^
For enlightenment and political ramblings (among other things), see the margin under «Nos Blogs» and click «Le Blog de Mon Mari».
Enjoy!
He's decided he will be «Mari bébête», which could make for some fun times chez nous. I've called him "silly husband" for a long time now, so I suppose he's just finally being honest with himself. ^.^
For enlightenment and political ramblings (among other things), see the margin under «Nos Blogs» and click «Le Blog de Mon Mari».
Enjoy!


Sweet! Looking forward to reading it!
Please do! He's very excited about having visitors! :P