Parce que
Don't ask why. I just wanted to, ok??
Alright, it's mostly because the week was super busy with lots of work and running around. Other than the fact that Mari had a wonderful birthday, including two trips to his favorite restaurant in the same week, things have been rather uneventful this week. So it seemed like a good opportunity to show you some ultimate cuteness.
Here goes! ^.^
I was spending some time on the phone with one of the teens, and for some reason decided to google images of Hello Kitty. Just for kicks. Here's what I found:
That's right! Here's info I found about it from a techy blog:
"At USD108, this Hello Kitty MP3 player comes with 256MB of memory, special edition headphones, USB cable, battery charger, and a carrying case. The volume control/song shuttle are the two buttons found on the feet, power/play button (left hand), and the hold button (right hand). It measures 56 x 35 x 20mm and weighs in at 26g. Available Juy 7th [2006] in Japan. [via Sanrio]"
Now that's cute.
Alright, it's mostly because the week was super busy with lots of work and running around. Other than the fact that Mari had a wonderful birthday, including two trips to his favorite restaurant in the same week, things have been rather uneventful this week. So it seemed like a good opportunity to show you some ultimate cuteness.
Here goes! ^.^
I was spending some time on the phone with one of the teens, and for some reason decided to google images of Hello Kitty. Just for kicks. Here's what I found:
That's right! Here's info I found about it from a techy blog:
"At USD108, this Hello Kitty MP3 player comes with 256MB of memory, special edition headphones, USB cable, battery charger, and a carrying case. The volume control/song shuttle are the two buttons found on the feet, power/play button (left hand), and the hold button (right hand). It measures 56 x 35 x 20mm and weighs in at 26g. Available Juy 7th [2006] in Japan. [via Sanrio]"Now that's cute.


Look out iPod! :)
"look out ipod" :) wow.
i will never, ever understand. but i still love you!
That's all I ask, girl. All I ask. ^.^