13 mars 2007

Un seul qui reste

"And then there was one..."

Tonight my beau-père finally did it. He finally got up the nerve to ask this wonderful lady to marry him. Honestly, it took him long enough. (haha! ^.^)

When I met my Mari he and his father & brother were all single. Two down, one to go! If only my beau-frère lived closer where I could introduce him to a few friends...no, I wouldn't do that to him. I'd be tempted, but I wouldn't. He embarrasses easily! Le pauvre, I know one day he'll find someone.

Until then, beau-frère! I'll be counting the days! ^. -

3 commentaires:

Blogger Beth Anne a dit...

yea!!! awesome! congrats beau-pere!

14 mars, 2007 10:51  
Blogger Staying In Touch w/ Family a dit...

alright!! :) we ASSUME that the 'wonderful lady' said yes!!! (of course! beau-pere is a wonderful man!) send our congrats!

14 mars, 2007 20:31  
Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Hey, do you think I might actually convince him now to bring her to one of our family get-togethers?? lol ;)

29 mars, 2007 16:35  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une