Je m'amuse bien
Not much has happened over the last week. Trying to catch up on things around the house & nursing a sick husband on my one weekend off of school work isn't every exciting, so I've had nothing to write about.
I've also been not feeling well the last two days. So, other than dragging myself to campus for a dull meeting with my professor (not sure why we couldn't have discussed those things last week in class), I've not accomplished much besides watching the world go by slightly out-of-focus in my mind's eye. Apparently this was due to a mild fever yesterday. So, while I've been home, I've not even had the energy to do any yoga. Life is too often full of disappointments.
Today my husband actually encouraged me to relax on the couch and watch a movie! I suppose he only sees it as fair, because he got to do this Saturday & Sunday during his brief time as an invalid. I was not about to argue, so this afternoon I watched French Kiss for the first time. Now I hope to finally be able to understand many of the assumed-witty comments constantly stated by my dear friend, Beth. All I've got to say girl, is "I found this, it reminds me of you!" ^.^ I couldn't help but laugh as I watched because I continuously thought of all the silly things she would say at different points of the film.
We are sooo gonna watch this when you get back. And eat garlic. On homemade garlic bread.
Boo yeah.
I've also been not feeling well the last two days. So, other than dragging myself to campus for a dull meeting with my professor (not sure why we couldn't have discussed those things last week in class), I've not accomplished much besides watching the world go by slightly out-of-focus in my mind's eye. Apparently this was due to a mild fever yesterday. So, while I've been home, I've not even had the energy to do any yoga. Life is too often full of disappointments.
Today my husband actually encouraged me to relax on the couch and watch a movie! I suppose he only sees it as fair, because he got to do this Saturday & Sunday during his brief time as an invalid. I was not about to argue, so this afternoon I watched French Kiss for the first time. Now I hope to finally be able to understand many of the assumed-witty comments constantly stated by my dear friend, Beth. All I've got to say girl, is "I found this, it reminds me of you!" ^.^ I couldn't help but laugh as I watched because I continuously thought of all the silly things she would say at different points of the film.
We are sooo gonna watch this when you get back. And eat garlic. On homemade garlic bread.
Boo yeah.


sorry you both have been feeling yucky!!! miss you and thinking of you... call me sometime?
sparrow
awesome movie! (Meg Ryan is a long time celeb crush.)
A celeb crush, Ben? Oh, how funny!