04 avril 2007

Méchant

We're having some evil weather today. Yep, evil. Sunday and Monday it was gorgeous out. I was so happy to be pulling skirts and sandals out of the closet. Temps in the 70's with gentle breezes and fluffy white clouds...and sunshine. Ahhh....

Yesterday (my birthday, of course!), a huge front came through. We even had hail. It was something. So today, because of the front, it's cold, about 35º, very windy, and just....well...evil weather for April. What's worse is that it's going to continue for a few days - with frost advisories! I can't believe it. I'm gonna have to find something to cover my lettuce with...but how am I going to keep it from blowing away?? So sad.

In other news, my birthday day was good. I got a lovely card, a good book, and a Yoga DVD from Mari. So far so good! We'll see what else turns up this weekend with my family. ;) lol But my favorite part was going to Mama's on Monday - a wonderful Korean restaurant in town. Soooo good! Yeah, the birthday dinners with family are definately the best part. ^.^

Now if only the weather would cooperate...

5 commentaires:

Blogger Penjammin a dit...

aw! Happy day-after snowy birthday! err the snow was today. oh well. Glad you were happy dispite the weather. Keep it real.

Oh and yeah and the blog is public again. It was just for a lil while I did that. God bless.

04 avril, 2007 19:13  
Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

i feel so silly!! myspace said that your b-day was coming up, i looked at it, had a week to go, and promptly forgot!!! will you ever forgive me??!!? i love you. are you loving the snow as much as i am? (which is code for "it sucks"!!) bella is on spring break in this nastiness!!! happppyyyyy bbbiirrrrthhhdaaay!!!!

05 avril, 2007 21:26  
Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Awww, don't worry about it, sparrow. :D I know you love me. And I'm sure Bella will think of something to entertain herself (& you!) with...

06 avril, 2007 19:19  
Blogger Ben Martin a dit...

Happy very late birthday! I suppose I should have known that was coming up, but... I don't remember these things. It's the Y chromosome.

By the way, I have to admit it's been a little cold even for me. Well, not so much that I mind the temperature, but having killed off all of the green stuff - that's not so cool. I will be glad when it gets a little warmer though. 40-45 is a very good temperature for me :)

It's been forever since I've seen you guys. Maybe we should do something sometime. Anyways, I should probably at least give your back your DVD which I've been holding hostage for four months now :)

09 avril, 2007 03:31  
Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Ha, ha. Don't worry 'bout the DVD...we know you have it, and we know where you live.

19 mai, 2007 19:10  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une