Notes incohérentes
The weekend was good. Lots of small things that just all happened to be on the same weekend. Dinner with friends from out of town, lunch with mother & step-dad, dinner with classmates, fun dancing one night at a local venue, baptism of one of the teens at the church on Sunday, and, of course, Easter & birthday fun with family on Sunday.
Mari & I haven't been dancing socially for several weeks now. He even joked about "not remembering how to do this anymore"! Ha ha! Not only did we not have any trouble remembering how to Lindy, but Mari even remembered how to do a move from our workshop this winter. I was happy - it makes for an awsome swing out! Hard to describe, though.
Not too much else for the moment. Starting to tutor a Korean girl in English. Looking forward to meeting her today for our first meeting. Should be fun!! ^_^ Also hoping to have more time to get a fun post up this week. I've got some sillyness & some other things. Just no time to really put up thoughts and pictures. But, we'll just have to see. I also have another project due on Sunday for my class.
Work, work, WORK!! :(
Mari & I haven't been dancing socially for several weeks now. He even joked about "not remembering how to do this anymore"! Ha ha! Not only did we not have any trouble remembering how to Lindy, but Mari even remembered how to do a move from our workshop this winter. I was happy - it makes for an awsome swing out! Hard to describe, though.
Not too much else for the moment. Starting to tutor a Korean girl in English. Looking forward to meeting her today for our first meeting. Should be fun!! ^_^ Also hoping to have more time to get a fun post up this week. I've got some sillyness & some other things. Just no time to really put up thoughts and pictures. But, we'll just have to see. I also have another project due on Sunday for my class.
Work, work, WORK!! :(

