Je suis...je sais pas où
But I'm here somewhere! I'll have to ask forgiveness for my prolonged absense. I've been terribly busy, mostly because there were some large and complicated last projects to finish for my class. Thankfully that is finished now, and my final grade is good. ^.^ So the plan for the summer? Catching up enough on things to get ready for my 3 week intensive class and church camp - all at the end of June. No rest for the weary, eh?
This weekend we're heading out of town for a friend's wedding. We're very excited about it - we haven't gotten to spend time with this friend for a long time. Plus, there'll be lots of dancing. I love swing cats!! And the best part is, they're all over the place.
I have pictures of random things that have been happening, and hopefully I'll get some of those up next week. Maybe even pics of the wedding and Knoxville. Maybe.
This weekend we're heading out of town for a friend's wedding. We're very excited about it - we haven't gotten to spend time with this friend for a long time. Plus, there'll be lots of dancing. I love swing cats!! And the best part is, they're all over the place.
I have pictures of random things that have been happening, and hopefully I'll get some of those up next week. Maybe even pics of the wedding and Knoxville. Maybe.


Have a great time in Knoxville!! You two better dance ! and you better call your Mommy!
love you both!
Wish her the best! I have a golf match the day of the wedding... :(