On y va
We're off. Or, sort of. There's so much to do during the summer, and somehow there never seems to be enough time. Oh, the warm days drag each hour out in a manner from which one would think they would never truly end. Yet, somehow, one beautiful evening after another slips away in front of your eyes, and I find myself asking how in the world I didn't manage to get my long list of to-do's accomplished. Perhaps I'm not ambitious enough. Perhaps my list is just too long.
I prefer the latter.
I found a hole in my brand new yellow-striped shirt just a moment ago. This is my first day wearing it, and I am certain that I did nothing which would ensue a small hole developing just below the short row of buttons. My first reaction is to try to take it back, but I'm not sure they would believe me. It's rather a let down, especially since I spent an hour yesterday tediously sewing up the spaces between the last 3 button so that the shirt didn't pull in a not-so-modest manner. I could take out the stitches; I'm sure no one would notice they'd been there for one whole day. What to do??
I prefer the latter.
I found a hole in my brand new yellow-striped shirt just a moment ago. This is my first day wearing it, and I am certain that I did nothing which would ensue a small hole developing just below the short row of buttons. My first reaction is to try to take it back, but I'm not sure they would believe me. It's rather a let down, especially since I spent an hour yesterday tediously sewing up the spaces between the last 3 button so that the shirt didn't pull in a not-so-modest manner. I could take out the stitches; I'm sure no one would notice they'd been there for one whole day. What to do??

