10 juin 2007

Vraiment?!

Yes, really. No, I'm not entirely sure I believe it either, yet there it exists, in print (sorta).
Yes, I laughed - out loud! That's why I'm sharing it with you, because we all need a laugh once in a while. What conviction, thought the man has way too much time on his hands. I'm seriously thinking about printing it out and framing it. Maybe it needs to go up on a wall in the youth trailer. That would get 'em. Sorry the article is a few days old. I just discovered it tonight. Had to share, though.

Found this one just now. This is really funny!
Yes, you read that right. I can't wait to tell my Pastor about this. He's a banjo player himself, y'know. Hmmm, I wonder if Beau-frère has had to deal with any of his shenanigans. Anyone from Boston have any first-hand accounts? I'd love to hear 'em!^.^

3 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

geez... and i thougt i had too much time on my hands. wow... these guys need help!

11 juin, 2007 14:44  
Blogger Penjammin a dit...

Hey thanks fro asking it's about a guy who after his brother dies he ends up on the road with his brother's journal, and some bad dude/influence too. (I don't get that part, but then again I ahven't seen it yet.) I'm gathering it's cerebral, and I hear it's indie-acting is true to type, but hey whaddya gonna do?

BTW, my impression is that it is a film greatly made by believers, for what it's worth, it may be a movie "with a message."

13 juin, 2007 19:49  
Blogger petite américaine a dit...

Y'know, the Onion isn't a reliable news source? ;) In fact, I'm sure most, if not all, of their news is made up. But it was so worth the laugh! ^_^

18 juin, 2007 12:23  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une