Je me suis bien occupée
Between having no internet, spending time with family I will not see again for 3 years, and writing papers for my summer class, things have conspired to not allow for any blog posting for the last several weeks. It happens, I suppose, but it seems to be happening a lot recently. There have been many interesting events that would have made for good posts, but you'll just have to do with this:
I've learned to how make hemp necklaces. I now know how to make 4 patterns, although I have yet to find the time to actually finish my first necklace. ^.^
I got to see the Harry Potter movie on Saturday. Mari said he liked it, which is new: he's enjoyed the stories, knowing they're going somewhere; but until book five you just don't have an idea of where. Maybe I can get him to read the books, now. Also on Saturday we went to Indy with some friends for a Trader Joe's run. We discovered a Russian grocery while up there. Mari bought some Russian "root beer" - we'll let you know how it does.
We're leaving for vacation on Wednesday. Well, a min-vacation, up to the Dunes. Even though I've technically been to the dunes before, I don't count it because I was only a baby. Even though it'll be short, we're happy about getting away from work for a few days.
See you next week!
I've learned to how make hemp necklaces. I now know how to make 4 patterns, although I have yet to find the time to actually finish my first necklace. ^.^
I got to see the Harry Potter movie on Saturday. Mari said he liked it, which is new: he's enjoyed the stories, knowing they're going somewhere; but until book five you just don't have an idea of where. Maybe I can get him to read the books, now. Also on Saturday we went to Indy with some friends for a Trader Joe's run. We discovered a Russian grocery while up there. Mari bought some Russian "root beer" - we'll let you know how it does.
We're leaving for vacation on Wednesday. Well, a min-vacation, up to the Dunes. Even though I've technically been to the dunes before, I don't count it because I was only a baby. Even though it'll be short, we're happy about getting away from work for a few days.
See you next week!


missed you. have a good trip to the dunes!
have fun.