Je suis de retour
Well, my laptop went kaput about a month ago, so that explains the absense, n'est-ce pas? We splurged and got a new one, which came in yesterday. I'm setting it up today and exploring some of its new features. "Oh, yes, itz very niice". I look forward to setting up the iTunes on it so that I can have an iPod that doesn't have Mari's 80's music popping up.
My grandparents are out of town this weekend, so we're dog-sitting their silkie. I've never been fond of dogs, but this one is very quiet. Mari is enjoying taking him on walks, which is good because the silly thing likes to find small spaces around the livingroom and kitchen in which to curl up and take a nap. I find this very strange, but it's normal behavior for this puppy. Maybe I'll get my act together and post pics. (don't count on it!)
I'm off for now. Let me know if you still read this thing!
My grandparents are out of town this weekend, so we're dog-sitting their silkie. I've never been fond of dogs, but this one is very quiet. Mari is enjoying taking him on walks, which is good because the silly thing likes to find small spaces around the livingroom and kitchen in which to curl up and take a nap. I find this very strange, but it's normal behavior for this puppy. Maybe I'll get my act together and post pics. (don't count on it!)
I'm off for now. Let me know if you still read this thing!


good to see you back! I sure am enjoying my 'pet' independence! :)
i want a dog. and a house. in which to keep the dog. read my post!