Je vous présente....
Did I mention I got a new Mac? Oh, yeah. Surfin' in style. Of course, because of my educator/student status, we got the iPod, a huge discount off a new printer (our old one sucked), and Adobe CS3!! We're gonna have fun with our pics and family movies now, don't you know it.And today I found a widget that will let me make blogger posts from my Dashboard! ^.^ Life is good.
But, before we go any further, I need to name my new computer. Mari & I have a tradition (ok, so he started it) of naming our Apple products with names that start with a little "i". (For example: iNari is our MacMini, and it means "shrimp" in Japanese.) But we're having a little trouble coming up with a good one for the MacBook. Any suggestions?


you two are so 'i'silly! :) love ya!
Sorry to disappoint you, but "iSilly" is not a real word in any language. Got any other suggestions? ;)
We named it "iZumi" - Japanese for fountain. :)