28 septembre 2007

Mes Bonsaï

So, look what Mari bought me for our anniversary!
I love it. It's so pretty - and it's been blooming. Can you see the little white flowers?

I also found this one at the nursery that has a very interesting trunk...














(Take a look at this second picture to see what I mean....it's kinda on the backside of the plant.) I know it doesn't have a lot of leaves right now, but I just couldn't help falling in love with the shape of that trunk... I'm sure it will fill out after a few weeks and some good feedings.

I'm very excited. We were even able to find a full spectrum fluorescent bulb to help supplement the lighting but not drive up our electric bill! (We have very small windows, btw.)

Plus, it looks like my rose plant it going to bloom! It's the one that Mari bought me for Valentine's Day. ^.^ I'm sooo excited! Pictures soon!