10 octobre 2007

Au Centre Ville

We went for a lovely walk last night around downtown. I'm very glad we did, because besides having fun we accomplished a few things while we were out...

We went to Stefano's for a chocolate coke (yes, it's yummy!)

Ran to the new "Near East Side" Bloomingfoods for some much needed groceries.

Last, but not least, we walked around the square so I could finally take pictures of our courthouse. The dome was replaced this summer with new copper (very exciting). I didn't get any pics of it when it was really shiny, but that's perhaps a good thing b/c it was hard to look at in the bright summer sun. Now it's kinda of a dull golden color.
You'll have to check out my pics I'll post on my photoblog. Trust me, you'll like it. ^_^

1 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

got your comments... just popping by to say hi! i am off to buy an "invader zim" sticker for the car!!! woo hooo!!

13 octobre, 2007 15:26  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Ã la une