Joyeux Jour de Thanksgiving
Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day, even if you're far from loved ones, and to remind you to check out the fun design Google came up with for their home page in honor of the day.
Also, in honor of the bilingual and multicultural nature this blog often takes and my own multicultural ethnicity, I offer up this humorous accounting and attempted explanation of this unusual and unique American holiday. Enjoy!!
(Oh, yes, I checked, their is not an exact translation for the holiday we celebrate today. There is a rather interesting debate about it, however, if you are interested and can read some French. ^.^)
Also, in honor of the bilingual and multicultural nature this blog often takes and my own multicultural ethnicity, I offer up this humorous accounting and attempted explanation of this unusual and unique American holiday. Enjoy!!
(Oh, yes, I checked, their is not an exact translation for the holiday we celebrate today. There is a rather interesting debate about it, however, if you are interested and can read some French. ^.^)

